Favorites with in Atlassian Community

Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi December 1, 2020

Hello All,

Greetings. I wanted to know are there any option to save favorites about topic that we discuss to have them stored in favorites with in Atlassian Community. I see that there is Activity list on top right next our profile. However, I did not see some items which I added a reply to a question.

It would be nice to have favorites for JIRA, Confluence and other Atlassian products which we can book mark in community page. Please let me know if any such feature is already there. Many thanks for your time and checking this topic.

BR,

Prashant.

1 comment

Comment

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

Hey @Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi 

The alternative of "favorites" and "starring" here in the Atlassian Community is Watch.

You can watch topics, questions, discussions, and/or articles. Once you've navigated to the desired topic, just select the updates you want to receive in your inbox :)

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.02.19 PM.png

Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi December 1, 2020

Hello Teodora,

Great, thank you very much for your detailed answer on this. I think, have already added myself to as Watcher for some of the interested topics.

I will check and explore these features . I will follow them and refer as and when needed. Many thanks again.!

BR,

Prashant.

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2020

You are more than welcome @Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events