Expanding the Classroom Cloud offerings to high school students?

Drew McAllister July 29, 2021

I'd like to request that Atlassian consider expanding its Classroom Cloud offerings to programs that serve high school students. I lead an experiential learning program that's a node of the CAPS Network, a network of high school programs across the US that introduce students to professional work. 

I would love to be able to bring the Jira environment into the work my students do for their non-profit and entrepreneur clients, and the full cost is prohibitive. If the Classroom Cloud offerings were expanded to include high school programs that met certain qualifications, Atlassian could be introduced to pre-professionals at the entry level to their careers.

If anyone knows of a contact at Atlassian with whom I could talk more about this topic, please let me know!

Thanks,

--Drew McAllister

Program Director

Spark! Technology Solutions

1 comment

Comment

Dorothy Hines October 25, 2022

Did you ever receive any information or guidance on this? I volunteer with a Computer Science magnet school program and I'm interested in introducing the students to Jira, Confluence and BitBucket. 

Thanks,

Dorothy Hines

New Service Training Employment Program (NSTEP) volunteer

Drew McAllister October 25, 2022

No, I'm afraid I haven't heard back yet. Thank you for adding your comment here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events