Create your own Confluence abstract art

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

image.png

Time to channel your inner Bob Ross and create some art! Luckily for you since I used my last stamp (truckload) sending a letter to Starman, you'll use your browser for this instead of the paint supplies I was going to mail you.

Let's do this!

1. Log in to your Confluence. Head over to the System Info page (if you're not an administrator, ask your admin to do step #2 for you).
  2. Search for the Favourite properties and pick either your Confluence's favourite character or color, whichever floats your boat.
    image.png
  3. Head over to robohash.org and use whichever value you picked to create a unique Confluence avatar. You can use different icon sets too by tweaking the image URL - for instance if I want monster Tom, I use this URL: 
    https://robohash.org/Tom%20Chandler?set=set2
  4. Copy the URL of your creation and head over to lunapic.com . Paste in the URL under the banner (the input box is pretty small) to upload and start editing
  5. Play around with the borders/filters/effects/art in the top menu to abstractify your Confluence's avatar!
  6. Upload your creation here for us to oooh and aweee. Protip: write something to go with your image - Community doesn't let you post an image alone! If you needed an admin to assist you in step 2, be sure to share with them too!

Here's JSTOR's Confluence:

image.png

8 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 8, 2018

Here's mine!

abstractart.jpeg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 8, 2018

@Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_ you may want to edit your instructions to note that when you post it here, you will need to include text and not just the image, thanks to our known bug with discussions. Ask me how I know. 😉 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
zack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2018

Man, this is a great one!

151812628446740926.jpeg

Like Davin Studer likes this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2018

Lunapic is blocked in our organization...     

No friday fun this week  :-(

I'll try at home, tonight

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2018

I failed creating something original yesterday night,I guess I was too tired.

Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2018

I broke it, pretty sure.

image.png

Like Davin Studer likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 9, 2018

lol no idea how you even made this happen

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 9, 2018

Second attempt:

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 11.26.09 AM.png

Like Eaniel Deads likes this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2018

This is mine:

image.jpeg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 9, 2018

I love this! It looks like a woman with flowy hair. 

Alexis_Pruitt February 24, 2018

Finally go to do Friday fun today.  Of course...Me, the crazy cat lady get.....  Of ALL the possibilities... Seriously??? sigh,  I'm NOT taking in another cat I tell you.   LoL

Confluence Tom Chandler robohash.png

Like Fadoua likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 25, 2018

lol!! The universe just wants you have all the cats. 😃

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

imageedit_12_5039363231.gif

For your viewing pleasure. 

Like Eaniel Deads likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events