Can we petition to get Atlassian swag for our Bitmojis?

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2020

Can we get swag for our Bitmojis like we do for Animal Crossing haha

plz.png

6 comments

Comment

lececere August 19, 2020

Love your Atlassian T @Heth Siemer !  Nicely done!

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2020

Wait...There's Animal Crossing Swag?!?!

And Heck yea!  totally need the Bitmoji Swag!

Like # people like this
Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2020

ACNH has custom patterns and people have made a lot of Atlassian Swag!

Like Shannon S likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 21, 2020
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2020

I am Fun Man Andy and I highly approve of this request! 🌟🤩👍

(Shame I don't have the power to actually approve the request itself 😉)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 21, 2020

@Sharon Tan I think this is a question for you, lol 

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
August 21, 2020

LOL o no, I don't know anything about Bitmoji 😂 but I DIG @Heth Siemer's top!

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2020

Took a look through Bitmoji's documentation and while it looks like you can change outfits, I didn't see a way to create custom fabrics/patterns like ACNH allows for. (disclaimer: I'm not a Bitmoji user!)

If Bitmoji adds this or there is a way we missed, definitely let us know how and we'd love to get our favorite shirts over there! 🥳

TutuMelo October 7, 2020

Same petition for me!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events