Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build in your backdrop! (Lego fun thread)

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2020

With meetings going remote these days and unbounded creativity with virtual backgrounds, expressing your creativity in the analogue world is cool! Not everyone has their dream setup (I'm working in a garage) but the small things can really brighten up your workspace.

If you've got legos and a shelf behind you, what can you make for your meetings? I want to see your Lego creations, big and small! Bonus points for getting a screenshot of the creation "live" in a meeting.

Grab that box of Legos and show me what you've got!

Star Wars Stormtrooper under keyboard key
(photo credit: James Pond)

2 comments

Comment

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2020

mdoar_iss.jpg

This is what I'm going to make with my sons in July for our birthdays.

Like Daniel Eads likes this
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2020

I do have some other large models but the cats did a number of them and some repair is needed

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

I love Legos!

I have a bunch of Star Wares sets; including several that are waiting for me to build them.  The Slave One and Tie Fighter  in the background were two of my favorite builds, I'm going to do the Aston Martin next, and then the rest of the pile. 

The big cardboard boxes at the bottom of the pile will be last, once I find a place to put them.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/imperial-star-destroyer-75252

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/millennium-falcon-75192

leggo.PNGBond.jpgStar Wars1.jpgStar Wars2.jpgStar Wars3.jpg

Like Daniel Eads likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events