cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you having the Community fever?

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2018

Hi guys ,

just got curious and wanted to know if anyone else have the same fever! ðŸ˜ƒ

I have to admit that , ever since i found how cool this community is I always spend few house a day (even few from my working hours ðŸ˜… ) to check what is going on here. 

I still can't get it! there is something different here that always seems like a bottle of sugar. so I am like the ant for sugar. 

hope most of you guys have the same fever! the best part of the fever is that I really enjoy having it. 

Ps: there were times that this even released my stress. I guess i have to thank all of you! ðŸ˜Š

4 comments

Comment

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2018

Feeling similar 

So many interesting topics and questions... so little time.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2018

hi @Fabienne Gerhard happy to hear ðŸ˜ƒ. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2018

:-) - That's great!! Keep the fire burning, @Alana Fernando. Hope to meet you some day on summit!

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2018

Well some Day! not this year :-( . @Thomas Schlegel i guess you are one of the biggest ants here 😃

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2018

This post makes me so happy, @Alana Fernando! We're glad you're here.

giphy

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2018

Thanks @Erica Moss :-) and I am glad I found this community 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2018

I got the fever around 2006 when I got lots of help from the community members then.  It fades some days, but it's kept coming back.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 9, 2018

Yes @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- it always coming back. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events