Are job posts allowed?

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2018

Hey all,

The team I work on (99% Atlassian product focussed) is hiring in London and I'd love to be able to put the job post on the community, but, while I've searched the FAQ and Rules and can't see anything specifying job posts are not allowed, didn't want to accidentally overstep the mark (not uncommon for job posts to be banned from forums like this).

So, for a definitive answer - are job posts allowed?

CCM

5 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 1, 2018

@Craig Castle-Mead great question! As of right now they are not, but we can consider creating a "job board" of sorts if there is interest. 

To suggest this, post the suggestion as an answer in this thread -- notice the most upvoted suggestions are being implemented. 

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2018

Thanks Monique. Have voted on the jobs board suggestion.

CCM

Deleted user June 4, 2018

Hi @Craig Castle-Mead,

I saw @Monique vdB reply and posted on the thread she mentioned for a Jobs Board as I think it would help companies seeking Atlassian experts to find passionate individuals. 

Hope this helps

LeKisha Boswell June 4, 2018

This would be perfect for the community - a job board would certainly be a great addition. I do agree with Monica that it will have to be maintained accordingly. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 4, 2018

For anyone who is interested, please upvote this post by @[deleted]. 

We will also need an admin or two so let me know if you'd like to volunteer! 

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2018

Happy to put my hand up to assist with admining a jobs board.

CCM

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2018

I like the idea of a job board. Up-voted!

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2018

@Monique vdB - while I posted the role (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/We-re-hiring-Do-you-want-to-work-with-the-Atlassian-suite-in/m-p/812150#M1764) earlier today, it then ended up in mod / removed posts. Wondering if you can shed any light on what might be the issue?

Thanks, CCM 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 5, 2018

@Craig Castle-Mead as mentioned above, job posts aren't allowed yet. Hoping we can have a job board up and running in the next few weeks, especially since you're willing to help moderate it! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events