Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the NEW ^Miscellaneous Monday^ Badge & Kudos project!

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2022

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 12.59.08 PM.png

A little 'HER'story around Miscellaneous Monday

Some time ago one of our most esteemed former Leader colleagues Meg wrote an awesome discussion: Miscellaneous Monday - Show me your tshirt problem

This then grew into quite the something on Online Community, with her posting regularly with this format. Eventually other leaders getting involved and at one point it was having very regular postings!

👕👚📃

Part & parcel of Online culture

It is now definitely part of our overall daily culture here on Online Community:

• Miscellaneous Monday

• Taco Tuesday

• Welcome Wednesday

• Throwback Thursday

• Friday Fun

Recently I thought about how some of these have badges to earn, and I thought “Why don’t we just make a Miscellaneous Monday badge?”. And so it was, that after a few back & forths with Monique, our newest member of the badge collection was born.

And now’s your chance to cement yourself forever in that culture!

😎🖥⭐️

Become part of the Culture - a new Badge!

To earn yourself the Badge and the Kudos points is quite simple!

• Write a Miscellaneous Monday discussion = badge!

• Participate in 10 Miscellaneous Monday discussions by Commenting on them = badge + kudos!

• And don’t forget to share on all SoME channels, tagging the various Atlassian channels and the Fun Man Andy. We love likes, shares and retweets!

• And no, you cannot scum points by going immediately to old MM’s. Two legends of CommuniTeam switched that off. Hah hah!

• Herewith all the SIGNUPS pages:

• When to post...!? With Sydney rising on a Monday morning, maybe Sunday is actually a great time for you to post, especially West Coast, so our APAC buddies feel like it’s truly a Monday for them!! (But anytime on your own Monday is perfectly fine!)

🥳💪⏭

BIG THANK YOUS!

💫🎖🙏

TL:DR - Sign up for posting a Miscellaneous Monday’s or participate in Miscellaneous Monday 10 times to earn your Badge & Kudos⚠️

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 21.46.11.png

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2022

Nice work @Fun Man Andy!  I know that managing a regular post cadence can be challenging.  Thank you for stepping up and helping to complete the week!

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2022

Thanks so much @Jimmy Seddon - you are doing great, inspirational work on Friday Fun, so I am well "guided". I think this will be a LOT of fun for me!!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2022

@Fun Man Andy this is 100% in your wheelhouse. However, I would have thought you'd have renamed it Mischievous Monday!

I'll be looking at the sign up sheets right away.

Mischief Managed!

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2022

Hahaha.... That's a good point! Just imagine how out of hand it would get.

#Speedos

🤯

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2022

Thank you, @Fun Man Andy, for changing the way Mondays feel :)

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

Yey! Is it too soon for this GIF maybe!? 😉

LoveMondays.gif

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

Awesome news! Great work @Fun Man Andy ! Oh and thanks for the trip down memory lane! @Meg Holbrook thanks for getting all of this started! 

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

Excellent enthusiasm @Jack Brickey 🥳💫🎉👌

A little birdy has told me Meg just might make a famous comeback one more time.... #OG

^watch this space^ 👀

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 15, 2022

Well done, @Fun Man Andy

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2022

Muchas gracias @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro !! Si quieres hacer un Miscellaneous Monday, es possible en Espańol tambien...
"Varios Lunes: Edición especial en Españo!"

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 28, 2022

Hi @Fun Man Andy

I appreciate it; you're so gentle. However, I have to say that I don't speak Spanish yet. I'm Brazilian, and my second language is English. So much easier for me.

But, I would like to grab August 8 near my b-day. Is it possible to assign it to me?

Thank you, Buddy! 😃🤗🤩

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

Oh... my apologies @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro ... I always though you were Spanish. Oops!

But it is YOURS. I'll sign you up for August 8... the month in which all the best people have their birthday!! (Erica and Jimmy agree with me on that point!) 😉

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 7, 2022

Hi @Fun Man Andy

No worries about it; I appreciate that. 😃  

But thank you so much for August 8th, and it's nice to know there are more amazing people having birthdays in August. 😃 🤗 🤩 👏🏽

Have a wonderful week, Buddy!

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

So many amazing people, indeed!

Same to you companheira !

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 8, 2022

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro - it is Monday 8th! HUzzah! You're time has come 😍

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro August 8, 2022

Hi Buddy, @Fun Man Andy 😃

I did it here: Miscellaneous Monday - 🏆 Championship Final! 🏎 😍

Thank you! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events