Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Me

Maham Jamil Khan January 3, 2021

I am Maham Jamil and I am a Software Engineer by profession and have a degree of Bachelors in Computer Science.

Currently, I am working as Jira Service Desk Admin in one of my company's projects. I started using it in June 2020.

I am managing workflows, support tasks, new development tasks, and customization requests using the Jira Service Desk. 

Best of all is I can document my tasks using Confluence too. I have created several articles related to my day to day tasks on Confluence.

3 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Hi @Maham Jamil Khan 

Welcome to this group !!!

Learn, share, solve & Enjoy !!!

Cheers !!! 

Like # people like this
Maham Jamil Khan January 4, 2021

Thanks, @Vero Rivas 🙂

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

Hi, @Maham Jamil Khan ,

Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here!

Thanks for introducing yourself!

I already welcomed you today morning! 😋🙂

You can join groups HERE

and I'm a group leader of Tech & Education. Do join if you find something interesting!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Like Maham Jamil Khan likes this

Thanks, @Soumyadeep Mandal 🙂

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
mararn1618 _secretbakery.io_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2021

Welcome @Maham Jamil Khan 👍

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events