It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

AUG Montreal section

How to I create a new community section for the AUG of Montreal ?

It would be a good way for people of my community to communicate and I will post it on my next aug.

Thanks

Martin Poirier

AUG Leader Montreal

4 comments

Thomas Schlegel Community Leader Aug 14, 2018

Hi @Martin_Poirier__MTL_AUG_Leader_, as far as I know, AUG leaders will be invited gradually by Atlassian. 

Monique_vdB Community Manager Aug 15, 2018

@Martin_Poirier__MTL_AUG_Leader_ thanks for letting us know you're interested! @Celina_Zamora, ^^^

Celina_Zamora Community Manager Aug 15, 2018

You’re on the list @Martin_Poirier__MTL_AUG_Leader_

@Celina_Zamora - are you the person we tag if we want a group section for our user group? AUG Wellington, New Zealand would love to have a space to share discussions.

Monique_vdB Community Manager Sep 17, 2018

@Kat_Warner__TechTime_ we've got you on our list, Kat! Would you be willing to help admin this group?

Of course! 

I ended up here while looking for the following page, so I think this link could be useful : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Montreal/gp-p/montreal

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Atlassian Summit

This year will be my first time attending Atlassian Summit, yay! So I wanted to use this Friday Fun topic to find out more from all of you. Are you attending? Is there anything specific you are look...

160 views 7 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you