AUG Montreal section

Martin Poirier _MTL AUG Leader_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2018

How to I create a new community section for the AUG of Montreal ?

It would be a good way for people of my community to communicate and I will post it on my next aug.

Thanks

Martin Poirier

AUG Leader Montreal

4 comments

Comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2018

Hi @Martin Poirier _MTL AUG Leader_, as far as I know, AUG leaders will be invited gradually by Atlassian. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 15, 2018

@Martin Poirier _MTL AUG Leader_ thanks for letting us know you're interested! @Celina Zamora, ^^^

Celina Zamora August 15, 2018

You’re on the list @Martin Poirier _MTL AUG Leader_

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 17, 2018

@Celina Zamora - are you the person we tag if we want a group section for our user group? AUG Wellington, New Zealand would love to have a space to share discussions.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 17, 2018

@Kat Warner we've got you on our list, Kat! Would you be willing to help admin this group?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 17, 2018

Of course! 

Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

I ended up here while looking for the following page, so I think this link could be useful : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Montreal/gp-p/montreal

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events