Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACE Sofia – Who’s the speaker? Yup, that’s me!

Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2022
Hi Guys, the big news today 📣 
As you probably already know, I’m a vast JSM enthusiast, so I’m more than thrilled to tell you that Chris (my friend and Appsvio CEO) and I will be speakers at ACE Sofia this month! And it will be all about Jira Service Management. It’s a fantastic opportunity for me to share my experience and knowledge.

We’re going to talk about: How Customer & Organization Management can boost your Support Teams in Jira Service Management.
When? Tue, Nov 22. 5 PM EET
If you’re interested in JSM, join us 😉 I’ll make sure to make it practical and worth your time.

We’re going to share our expertise about:
  • organizing customer service processes better and effectively using customer & organization management to help your Support Teams with daily tasks
  • speeding up the ticket service and conducting customer service wisely and efficiently.
  • taking care of the Agents and saving their time with our techniques and ideas.

You can reserve your spot, for free of course!, here: https://bit.ly/Atlassian_Sofia_Appsvio

If you have any questions or concerns about this area in JSM, leave a comment. We'll be happy to take this into account during our presentation!

See you! 🙌

giphy (42).gif

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events