A new journey

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2021

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing fine.

I am Zulfiqar, I want to learn more about the atlassian product and want to become expert in it.

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

3 comments

Comment

Ian Mitchell December 31, 2021

Welcome to the community. You are in the right place to learn and share with others and increase your knowledge :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2021

Looking forward to connect with you all :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2021

Nice to meet you @Zulfiqar Bin Zafar!  Welcome to the Community!

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2021

Thank you 
Same here :)

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2021

Hi @Zulfiqar Bin Zafar 

That is a really good objective. Just spending few minutes on the community daily has helped me tremendously over the period of time. If you monitor questions people are asking or answering here then you will surely learn a lot about Atlassian tools.

Have fun :)

Rvi

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience will surely work on it :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events