The Community's Advent Calendar 2018

82 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2018

uh oh...we are taking this thread to a whole new level of activity now that we are sharing pet photos. ;-)

IMG_0935.jpeg

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

I had decided not to make our poor family cat suffer her Santa Suit this year, but that just all changed.....

she will NOT be happy when I get home tonight!!!

AngrYCAT.gif

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2018

oh for shame @Andy - PTC Redundant! how could you??? :-)

IMG_0099.jpeg

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2018

The pups and that cat are so sweet! Love seeing them all festive :)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2018

I forgot to preface my tree photo: I am a minimalist in all aspects of my life, except for this tree! It's a pack rat style tree filled with ornaments I received over the years, every ornament has a story.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 19, 2018

I love all of these threads coming back to life. All your cute pets made my morning!

Gold star for this Advent Calendar, @Thomas Schlegel: ⭐️

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2018

This was a great thread before, and the beautiful holiday decorations + cute pet photos have taken it to a whole even more epic level. Made my morning as well! Please keep posting cute pet photos everyone...

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2018

@Jack Brickey: I know ! ! Shocking, right? Terrible lack of humanity..... 😜

I'm not sure if this photo really shows it off, but there is severe anger and disdain in that cutey little face 😾

PeachyPoo.png

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc: That tree is definitely anything BUT minimal ! ! 

🎄🌟

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2018

Day 20 already! Love these  @GreaterGoodSC editor picks: this year's most thought-provoking, important, and useful nonfiction books on the science of a meaningful life 📚 

bit.ly/2UFSwDL

94C65B55-0C0D-4F2B-B08F-409A84AB5DA6.png

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2018

Posted my new recommendations to Friday-fun-what-are-you-reading

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2018

Day 20: It was good reading thru the book recommendations again and I updated it w/ recent reads.

Vinu
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2018

Wow.. just had a look at this thread.. Regretting myself that I have missed this awesome calendar for 21 days now.

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

@Vinu: Better late than never!
Welcome to the Community Advent Christmas Party! 

🎅🥂🎄🤩🌟

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

Bonus response: "Memoirs from a kind soul in a red suit" :)

Like Deleted user likes this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2018

I'm not gonna lie that reading through the advent calendar makes me a little teary-eyed. I love that our little slice of the internet is filled with so much love and camaraderie. Well done @Thomas Schlegel at really capturing the spirit of the season AND of the community. 

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2018

Thank you so much, @Meg Holbrook - and thank you all for your Friday-fun and Monday threads - without you, I couldn‘t have done this advent calendar. I just sprinkled some Christmas sugar on them - and putting this all together was so much fun. So sad, it‘s over soon, but maybe there‘s a new one next year.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel, again this has been a great post and want to thank you for it. I love the 22nd reflective MLK word cloud.

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel: Merry Christmas to you too (and all the community addicts of course)! Thanks for such an awesome and enjoyable festive-blog! 

🎅🎄🥂🌟

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2018

Absolutely loved your advent calendar @Thomas Schlegel - can't believe it's over! I will miss opening my computer for a surprise post each morning.  Wishing you all a merry holiday and exciting things around the corner in 2019! :)

Like Thomas Schlegel likes this
Deleted user December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas everyone. @Thomas Schlegel the calendar has been amazing! 😄

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your loved ones!

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel Just to echo everyone else here thanks for the time you put into this advent calendar. We are blessed to have you as a part of this community.

Like # people like this
Rafael Corredor December 27, 2018

Hi,

About books (day 20), All about the incredible Terry Pratchett (Discworld series or 'Good Omens')

Too late for Christmas, but...

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel - My husband hand made me a sign for my business out of a really beautiful hardwood and metal inlay. He didn't get it finished yet (because that's just how he is lol), but when it's done I'll have to show you pictures. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events