The Community's Advent Calendar 2018

82 comments

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2018

@Kat Warner I really should have got one this year! It was tea-licious! :)

Like # people like this
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2018

#12!

Can't wait to go back to San Francisco before Summit (if I can get a ticket!)

Like # people like this
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2018

I'm super late to the party, cut I love the Advent Calendar!! Can't wait to come back tomorrow :)

Like # people like this
Deleted user December 13, 2018

I am so in awe of your creativity!  Thank you again for running this Advent Calendar!

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2018

Hi  @Alice, it's never too late for the party - Have fun! 

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel, my Christmas dinner is all planned. Just need to pick up the Turducken and all the supporting goodies. :-)

Like # people like this
Deleted user December 17, 2018

My husband and I have an open house on Christmas Eve.  Our menu this year includes:

Sliced ham and turkey

Sliced cheeses

Multiple types of rolls (all of the above for sandwiches if wanted)

Kielbasa and sauerkraut for the Polish side of the family)

Shrimp and cocktail sauce

Cheesy potatoes

Marshmallow, whipped cream, and fruit salad

Vegetables and dip

Mixed sliced fruit

Potato chips and dip

Cheese and crackers

Oatmeal, caramel, chocolate bars

Other desserts as I think of them.  ;-)

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

@[deleted] : That is an EPIC menu ! ! 

Address and timings please.... ???? !!!
I'll bring my own cutlery & crockery. 🤪🥇
(Yes, that is a meat carving set complete with 30 cm diameter serving plate.... I'm a big guy 🤯)

IMG_0890.JPG

Like # people like this

You can use a normal dinner plate and go back as often as you want!  If you're going to be in West Michigan, USA, look me up!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

Wow! What an invitation @[deleted] Fantastic.
I will be no where near West Michigan sadly.... 😢 (Am in the Netherlands nearly the whole year round!)
May I keep the invitation open for another year? 😬

RKusmba
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

Happy Holidays!

Like # people like this

As long as hubby and I have the energy to host it, you're invited. =)

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

Wow, love all the food sharing going on in this thread. Here's a great Trello inspiration board for Thanksgiving but it can be adapted and used for all holidays: https://trello.com/b/w4bO7Fv3/thanksgiving-central

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 17, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc - I love the Trello Board. Should the party address be removed from public view?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

Thanks @Kat Warner I don't think that is the real address since it is a public board, but if it was we missed the Thanksgiving party :) I love the Trello inspiration boards, if you see one you like you just copy it to your own boards and then adapt and change for yourself and invite others etc :)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

@[deleted] : you won't need much energy with me.... I find my way about a stranger's kitchen like a duck to water... !

speaking of which:

@Jack Brickey: I looked up Turduckey just to confirm it was what I suspected.... not dissapointed! 🤩🥇🌟

@_Trello_Leader__Jodi_LeBlanc : UTC ! Ultimate Trello Champion 🤩

@Kat Warner: Is it already Tuesday!?!? 🤯

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

Thanks @Andy - PTC Redundant so kind of you! #TrelloforLife :)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2018

Welcome @_Trello_Leader__Jodi_LeBlanc!
Hi hi hi, Indeed! 🤗 

Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

Hello @Thomas Schlegel, and thanks for all your efforts to make this place fun :)

Also merry christmas to everyone! I wish you all a very happy new year.

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

OMG that Santa cupcake is everything!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

This amazing advent calendar is putting me in the mood for New Year's resolutions, here's a Trello inspiration board for those interested: https://trello.com/b/uGcMEnGt/new-years-resolutions2  Two weeks to this day it will be 2019! Where does the time go?!

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

Merry Christmas!!!!

Like Deleted user likes this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

And Happy New Year :)

Like Deleted user likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2018

Here is my darling dog under the Christmas tree, we always have to leave a spot for him as he likes to sleep under there :)

IMG_4154 (1).JPG

Like # people like this
Deleted user December 19, 2018

Beautiful tree and adorable dog!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events