The Community's Advent Calendar 2018

82 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2018

Happy New year! 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2019

Happy New Year - wishing you an incredible 2019!

IMG_4560.PNG

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2019

@Meg Holbrook I saw photos of your new office on insta - super organized! Looking forward to seeing the sign your husband made :) 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2019

In regards to books (Day 20) my favourites the past year are:

Professional - Radical Candor
A really interesting philosophy on being a "kick-ass boss without losing your humanity". I find that much of its teachings is extremely relevant that equally challenging in introducing into the workplace.

Leisure reading - Frey & McCray series
Such enthralling reading! It's really captivating and I read the first two books 'Strings' and 'Fever' (plus the short story The Hunt) within days. Now about to start book 3.... 'Mask'. Cannot wait. These crime thrillers beautifully mix fantasy and logic and always deliver a unique and non-obvious twist at the end.

BOOKS2020.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 2, 2019

@Thomas Schlegel haha my Christmas/Birthday card was much appreciated! 😃

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Just curious as to what the most liked post in the group was :) 

Like # people like this
Daniel Jack July 29, 2023

I f you want to give gift to a book lover them this is the really amazing christmas dift ideas for book lover or bookworm

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events