Spice up your life with FREE Atlassian video call backgrounds

Hello, Atlassian Community members! I hope you are all staying healthy and sane in these strange times. I know social distancing can be hard, but luckily there are tools that make it easier than ever to stay connected from afar. 

To help brighten your calls (and hopefully days), our Design Team created some remote-friendly backgrounds for you to use for your video meetings! You can save them by right-clicking on any of the images below (although you might weird your team out if your background is the Atlassian editorial team's screenshot example).

If you do decide to put one of these gorgeous backgrounds to use, screenshot yourself and add your photo in the comments below! This definitely counts towards the #embrace-remote badge challenge ;). 

Enjoy!

Atlassian remote VC background_2.pngAtlassian remote VC background_3.pngAtlassian remote VC background_1.pngAtlassian remote VC background_4.pngAtlassian remote VC background_5.pngAtlassian remote VC background_6.png

16 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2020

@Bridget this is amazing!  I'm going to download all of this and rotate them in meetings. 

Background images are hot new work accessory ;)

I'll post an image after my next meeting!

Thank you guys so much!

Like Bridget likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2020

@Bridget these are so cool!! I just downloaded the "this is fine" one 😂.

We need some Trello ones!! Any designers here got any ideas? I can brush up on my MS Paint skills if needed.

Like # people like this
Russell Zera
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2020

I LOVE THESE AND THANK YOU!!!!! Any chance we could have any with subtle animation? I know my teams love the Zoom ones that are videos of like a tropical beach with rolling waves and a light breeze.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2020

@Bridget as promised, with the addition that I convinced my manager to also use one of the backgrounds while I took a screenshot :D

AtlassianBackgrounds.jpg

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2020

OMG... total n00b. How do I make them work during the call @Bridget / @Jimmy Seddon !?!?
#HELP! 😳😵

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2020

@Andy - PTC Redundant I can only speak to zoom at the moment, but beside "share video" there is an ^ click that and in the popup menu there is an option to select virtual background image.

Like Bridget likes this

@Bridget - please ask them to make us a few Community themed backgrounds!  

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2020

@Bridget - Tell the Design Team that the Community members say "pretty please will you make us some awesome Community-themed wallpapers? ... You'll be our favorite Design Team ever!"  ;-)

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2020

We (Praecipio Consulting) had a nice booth wall-graphic that got turned into a virtual background.  Not as cool as these but still pretty nice.  It has our company logo so I'll refrain from posting until @Bridget or @Monique vdB approve.

Like jenlin likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2020

Wow these are awesome!

Trevor Mack
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2020

Love these even as awesome desktop backgrounds as well as virtual backgrounds for zoom meetings. Though what would likely need to be done is either to flip the background or to toggle off "mirror" within the advanced settings.

Tanya C May 5, 2020

Thanks for setting these up!  I have my first virtual ACE tonight and will be using one of them.

Like Lynne Wagner likes this
Lynne Wagner
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2020

Very fun!  Thanks so much for creating them and making them available to us!

JakeFoster
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

These are great!

Nathan Waters - AppsPlus October 16, 2020

For anyone using Zoom, I've built a Confluence macro that solves that annoying problem of finding recording links and passwords buried somewhere in an email.

Team members can add their recordings to the one macro so they're super easy to find and watch.

Give it a try: Zoom Recordings+ for Confluence

Like Alison likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Not sure how I missed these. Just downloaded them now.

Like Alison likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events