Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience in the role of IT-trainer of the course of Jira & Confluence basics.

Hello Community! 🤩

trainer-purpose.jpg

For over 7 years I have been working with Atlassian tools and have seen a lot of Jira and Confluence instances, especially when I was working for Atlassian Platinum Partner.

I regularly studied at Atlassian University, took more than 10 courses, passed 5 exams (all from first attemp), was able to reach the highest rank - Atlassian Certified Expert(ex. Atlassian Certified Master) and became a Community Leader!

So, what is next? Is it really the end of my path of development? 😳

Of course not! I wanted new professional challenges! 🤓

So I decided that now I need to achieve even more, because now I can share my knowledge and practical experience!

I looked on the Internet what training centers are in Moscow that have courses about Atlassian products and chose the most prestigious one for me!

I found out the contacts, managed to arrange a meeting to discuss the concept of my own course.

Conducted a trial lesson with the experts of the training part - and ... I was hired! 🥳

I decided that it would be very cool and useful to give practical knowledge, but you cannot do this if you do not give the listeners a theoretical basis!

So I started to prepare hard.

I designed and hosted my own course to educate listeners on the basics of Jira and Confluence. 💪

The course allows you to formulate the right expectations from systems and organize the right processes for your teams.

The course allows you to understand the key aspects:

- What is Jira?

- Jira history

- Main features of Jira

- Working with projects and tasks

- Jira search capabilities

- User access rights (global and project permissions)

- Jira project administration (including advanced administration: setting up workflow and field screens)

- What is Scrum and how to organize team work in Jira? (working with boards)

- What is Kanban and how to organize team work in Jira? (working with boards)

- Jira dashboards and reports

- What is Confluence?

- Main features of Confluence

- Confluence space administration

- Analysis of key macros

The first day was the most difficult, because I had to tell the audience about my updated program. I was wary of the fact that someone might have diverged expectations and the reality of my program.

But everything went more than successfully!

The training consisted of 4 days (4 days for 4 hours).

I got a great pleasure and sometimes even forgot that I was acting as a teacher, because I managed to create a comfortable atmosphere in which I shared my knowledge and experience with others!

But the most pleasant thing is to see how the way of thinking of listeners is changing, to see how the wording of their questions is changing!

And as a result, to hear words of gratitude from them! ☺️

This is very cool! Then I will try to do even better, I will take into account the first experience!

Have you faced such a “professional challenge”?

I would love to hear your stories or receive your advice and guidance!

P.S. Maybe you can come up with another "additional professional challenge" for me? 😎

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events