My New Year Resolutions for 2021

Atlassian Community.png

When I submitted my application to enter the Community Leader program, I had no idea that it would be approved on the last day of the year.

That makes 2021 my Atlassian Community year. Here are my resolutions:

• Spend time in the Community, every day. I know this is something a lot of leaders already do, but it's something that wasn't really part of my routine until now, being used to publishing longer articles now and then as the main for of engagement.
  • Earn my first certification! It's not an easy path for me, as my role is not technical (ok, perhaps you could call me a technical writer). I'm interested in the Confluence certification so I'll start with ACP-200.
  • Connect with the local community. Although I work for resolution, the Berlin based Marketplace partner, I work remotely from Madrid. I've started participating in some online ACEs and solution partner events, hopefully towards the end of the year we can meet face to face at some point!

Looking forward to exchanging and learning and connecting with y'all!

5 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Capi [resolution] ,

That's awesome! You are doing great!

All the best for your ACL journey!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Capi [resolution] 

CONGRATS !!!!

My best wishes

Cheers

Like Capi [resolution] likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

That's a nice set of goals @Capi [resolution]

Fingers crossed, I'm looking forward to collaborating with you, especially in the Confluence field 😍

Isha February 2, 2021

Congrats on becoming a leader @Capi [resolution]Love that you kicked off the year with a set of goals! 

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2021

Congrats, @Capi [resolution] ! Cool resolutions! 😎

Have you already scheduled the exam ? As you know, The Confluence Server Administrator exam will retire on 28 February 2021.

I've passed it today - it was rather difficult for me, I'm very interested in your opinion about it. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events