๐ŸŒ Join Atlassian for the Earth Month Ecochallenge!

Greetings, Community members everywhere! 

Climate change is caused by humans, and without immediate intervention, it will continue to disrupt the environment, society, and the economy in very painful ways. Bill Nye Tells You to Grow Up

Working together, the private sector, public sector, and citizens must play as a team and take bold action. Atlassian is partnering with Ecochallenge to put climate solutions into action with Earth Month Ecochallenge: Drawdown. We hope youโ€™ll join us! 

About Earth Month Ecochallenge: Drawdown

Earth Month Ecochallenge: Drawdown is offered by Ecochallenge.org in partnership with Project Drawdown. Together, we're taking action on 80 of the most substantive solutions - from electricity to building to food and land use - to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to stop climate change. Sign up for the Ecochallenge, create a team, and see how 30 days of action add up to a lifetime of positive change for you and the planet.

Learn more and sign up for Atlassian's Earth Month Ecochallenge! Tell us about your Earth Month adventures in the comments below. 

9 comments

Comment

Eva Kasiak March 23, 2021

Cool initiative! 

I've just joined Atlassian Team Foundation and will start checking my carbon footprint. Looks like it's extra if you really want to live carefully and be aware of the impact you bring to this earth! 

thanks for sharing @Bridget 

all the best!

Like โ€ข # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2021

Hi @Bridget it's really an action packed initiative and shows our commitment to better environment and living place. Thanks for posting the eco-challenge.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 23, 2021

Awesome @Eva Kasiak and @G subramanyam ! Thanks for jumping in :). I'm really excited about this challenge! 

Like โ€ข Jimmy Seddon likes this
Juanis March 24, 2021

Haya Iโ€™m ready for the first day 

Like โ€ข Jimmy Seddon likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

Hi @Bridget ! I see many Teams within Atlassian in the eco challenge. Should we join one of these or create a new one linked to Atlassian? Let me know as I'd love to participate and bring others to participate too :) 

Carolyn

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Bridget!  This is a great idea, I'm definitely going to read more about it!

Like โ€ข Bridget likes this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2021

Thanks @Bridget , this is great,  looking forward to be part of this.

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2021

Thanks, I was able to participate and do my bit. 

1k Gaming NEPAL August 20, 2022

Don't worry man keep smiling always ๐Ÿ™‚

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events