Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

International Women's Day Desktop Backgrounds

Hello, Atlassian Community members! 

As you may know, Sunday, March 8 is International Women's Day, and we're celebrating all the talented, inspiring womxn in the Atlassian Community and beyond who continue to make the world a better place.

In the comments below, write a quick blurb about a womxn in your life that has helped you, inspired you, or is just an all-around superstar ;). Bonus points for including a photo of your workspace featuring your new, IWD desktop background! **Quickly clears empty mugs off desk in order to snap reasonable photo**

For the highest quality download, please click on the image of your choice first so you can download the expanded file. 

You are so great.pngTake-Up-More-Space_Final.pngIWD 2020 Desktop - VW_Make your voice heard.pngIWD 2020 Desktop - VW_Sorry not sorry (1).png

6 comments

Bridget Community Manager Mar 06, 2020

OK OK I'll go first! Did you know that the Atlassian Community Team consists of 9, FABULOUS women? I feel grateful that every morning when I sign on for the day, I know I'll be working alongside the smart, creative, and caring people that I call my coworkers and friends.

While we are all women, the diversity in thoughts, interests, and backgrounds from the Atlassian Community Team is astounding. We're mothers, artists, adventurers, animal lovers, writers, gamers, bakers, influencers, coaches... the list goes on and on. 

Not to say that we will always be an all-women team, but we are certainly enjoying the #girlpower for now! 

So, thank you to my team and to all the other women out there who make the world go round!! I'm really feeling my desk's vibe today :)

IMG_4467.jpg

Like # people like this
carolyn french Community Leader Mar 06, 2020

I know I saw more than one cat on your team too... er, deer in the headlights :)

Happy International Women's Day, @Bridget !

Like # people like this

Awesome - love your setup @Bridget and of course your adorably kitty! Thanks for sharing the beautiful themed wallpaper, I now have my desk all suited up for IWD! I am currently working with two extraordinary women, we call ourselves TS Team Dynamite as we are leading the Talent Strategy at my organization, and did 8 weeks of training deliveries this fall across Canada. We work so well together and clicked with all the time we spent together in-person and virtually. Grateful to have so many inspiring womxn in my life, big shout out to my fabulous Momma (her name is Ann), my biggest supporter, encourager ,cheerleader and role model ♡

IMG_1692.JPG

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair Community Leader Mar 07, 2020

This is so cool. The first thing I am doing tomorrow is sharing this. 😊

Like Bridget likes this
BiancaE Atlassian Team Mar 11, 2020

Hi @Bridget!! You're one of my inspirations - the way you live your life so freely devoted to all your interests! And being a great cat mom and teammate ❤️

Here's a photo of my home desk space. I thought about cleaning off my snack wrappers and used dishes, but realistically, it stays like this until the end of my work day so I included it for posterity :) 20200311_155422.jpg

Thanks @Bridget for these awesome wallpapers! My cat approves:

IMG_1470.JPG

Like carolyn french likes this

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events