International Women's Day Desktop Backgrounds

Hello, Atlassian Community members! 

As you may know, Sunday, March 8 is International Women's Day, and we're celebrating all the talented, inspiring womxn in the Atlassian Community and beyond who continue to make the world a better place.

In the comments below, write a quick blurb about a womxn in your life that has helped you, inspired you, or is just an all-around superstar ;). Bonus points for including a photo of your workspace featuring your new, IWD desktop background! **Quickly clears empty mugs off desk in order to snap reasonable photo**

For the highest quality download, please click on the image of your choice first so you can download the expanded file. 

You are so great.pngTake-Up-More-Space_Final.pngIWD 2020 Desktop - VW_Make your voice heard.pngIWD 2020 Desktop - VW_Sorry not sorry (1).png

6 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 6, 2020

OK OK I'll go first! Did you know that the Atlassian Community Team consists of 9, FABULOUS women? I feel grateful that every morning when I sign on for the day, I know I'll be working alongside the smart, creative, and caring people that I call my coworkers and friends.

While we are all women, the diversity in thoughts, interests, and backgrounds from the Atlassian Community Team is astounding. We're mothers, artists, adventurers, animal lovers, writers, gamers, bakers, influencers, coaches... the list goes on and on. 

Not to say that we will always be an all-women team, but we are certainly enjoying the #girlpower for now! 

So, thank you to my team and to all the other women out there who make the world go round!! I'm really feeling my desk's vibe today :)

IMG_4467.jpg

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2020

I know I saw more than one cat on your team too... er, deer in the headlights :)

Happy International Women's Day, @Bridget !

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2020

Awesome - love your setup @Bridget and of course your adorably kitty! Thanks for sharing the beautiful themed wallpaper, I now have my desk all suited up for IWD! I am currently working with two extraordinary women, we call ourselves TS Team Dynamite as we are leading the Talent Strategy at my organization, and did 8 weeks of training deliveries this fall across Canada. We work so well together and clicked with all the time we spent together in-person and virtually. Grateful to have so many inspiring womxn in my life, big shout out to my fabulous Momma (her name is Ann), my biggest supporter, encourager ,cheerleader and role model ♡

IMG_1692.JPG

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2020

This is so cool. The first thing I am doing tomorrow is sharing this. 😊

Like Bridget likes this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2020

Hi @Bridget!! You're one of my inspirations - the way you live your life so freely devoted to all your interests! And being a great cat mom and teammate ❤️

Here's a photo of my home desk space. I thought about cleaning off my snack wrappers and used dishes, but realistically, it stays like this until the end of my work day so I included it for posterity :) 20200311_155422.jpg

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2020

Thanks @Bridget for these awesome wallpapers! My cat approves:

IMG_1470.JPG

Like carolyn french likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events