Inspired from Within, The Breach

image_30e69394-a8cc-4ef5-97d8-ba60beb5d4c920220703_212846.jpg

This sculpture inspires me. It spoke to me deeply when I first laid eyes on it in the gallery at Makai Glass Maui. It speaks to me now as I glance at it in my office while writing this post.

Each time I look at it I am inspired to create and share – to create more meaningful content to share to impact others; to share my unique perspective and gift of coaching and measuring mindset transformation at the individual and organizational levels. To coach, mentor, and inspire leaders at all levels to tap into their own inner inspiration, aligned with their unique values, to impact others within their organizations and, through their products and services, the world.

Inspiration is exponentially more powerful and enduring than motivation. In many ways, inspiration is the true perpetual motion machine – a source of endless energy. Inspiration comes from within, even if kindled by something from without.  

So, what inspires me about this sculpture? It strikes me at a deep level of embodying the power that lies within each of us. The untapped power that lies within each of us as individuals waiting to spring forth, simply needing the right spark to ignite the inner light; the untapped potential of teams that are waiting for inspired leaders to lead them and provide the space for them to feel trusted to truly be empowered and inspired.

I see in this sculpture the power and creative potential waiting to be unleashed within organizations by inspired servant leaders. And yes, I see the power and potential to empower and measure that mindset shift using Jira Align integrated in a larger devops ecosystem.

One parting thought as I wrap this post. Inspiration can be kindled in others through power, not force. True leaders understand the distinction, managers do not. Force is applied pressure from without due to positional authority. Power comes from sharing what is within, what inspires us, which requires authenticity and vulnerability.

#inspired #jiraalign #mindsetcoaching

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events