Importance of Self Realization

Knowing who you are is very important. Life depends on how you define yourself.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. — Oscar Wilde

You might have seen come across quotes like:

I am here for everyone.

I want to listen to you rather than visiting a funeral.

It’s proven that you are only valued when you are gone. No one gives you attention when you are with them or available for them.

The fact is that no one takes out time from their schedule and listen to you. It all depends on their priority.

If someone wants to help they will never say I am there. they just help and go. Very few are there who care for you and are going to help you in your difficult time.

Only you are going to help yourself. Because no one knows you better than yourself.

Try to stay away from negative thoughts. Keep control of your mind. Just think of the effect before you are going to do something.

Happiness is not something Readymade. It comes from your own actions. — Dalai Lama

Self-realization is “Knowing who you are? What do you want to be? and Why?”

Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.

Step back, Be the director of your movie.

2 comments

Comment

RAKSoft-CH September 7, 2020

It’s proven that you are only valued when you are gone. No one gives you attention when you are with them or available for them.

The fact is that no one takes out time from their schedule and listen to you. It all depends on their priority.

Well, that's what I'd call "negative thoughts"... 

I of course don't know you nor your experiences but I hope that you'll find out one day that these statements are wrong. Actually, you could start yourself proving that they are wrong by doing just that: pay attention to yourself and others, listen when somebody has something to say, take time to help because doing so you'll find out that in fact you're helping yourself as well.

I do agree with you that it's important to believe in yourself and think positively, but we all know that some days that's harder than on other days and then it's good to know that others are there to listen and help...

Like Jayesh Wankhade likes this
Jayesh Wankhade October 13, 2020

@RAKSoft-CH I do somehow agreed with you. This is how we can keep ourselves positive. Accepting the situation and reality will help you to come out of negativity.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events