Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Countdown 2020 - Leaders and Songs Edition

38 comments

Comment

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

Thank you, @Thomas Schlegel, I'm very honored to be a part of this.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

@Hana Kučerová - ah, the ending of Game of Thrones (TV series, of course) was so disappointing.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2020

Thank you @Thomas Schlegel for asking me to do this, I'm very humbled.  This is my first a Holiday Calendar and I'm really enjoying learning so much about my fellow leaders

Like # people like this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

@Thomas Schlegel  thanks for the opportunity on the day 18th it was great to answer those questions and yes it was too much beard to cover my face with my Santa custom haha. It was a requirement from the family :)

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2020

@Thomas Schlegel and all the leaders participating: just thank you! 🎄🎅

Like # people like this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

That was a great article @Thomas Schlegel and has many good thoughts to carry out of the 2020 dumpster fire into a fresh new year. I'd also like to thank @Esther Strom for her compliment on my howl at the moon. It means a lot to me.

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2020

@Thomas Schlegel thanks so much for including me in this tradition! Happy Holidays to everyone!

Like Thomas Schlegel likes this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2020

Thank you for doing these for us @Thomas Schlegel

They are wonderful, and you are wonderful for doing them.

Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2020

Thank you @Thomas Schlegel :) .. It was great to be part of this awesome calendar idea :) .. Christmas is sadly over :( .. but hope that next year we would have nother great edition ;) ..

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2020

@Thomas Schlegel Thanks for all your hard work on this. It was great to be a part of it this year.

Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 29, 2020

This is Awesome thanks for sharing

Leslie Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2020

Echo all the sentiments. So fun reading through and love that Eskarina on the big stage is Nic's favorite memory, though it was really 5,000 people clapping for HIM! Thank you @Thomas Schlegel and everyone who contributed! 

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

@Nic Brough what's the first worst life form you've encountered? And what did pineapples do to you to deserve being ranked on that list? 😂

Like Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events