Don't F&*% the planet.

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 12.30.13 PM.jpg

Over the weekend, Atlassian ran a New York Times ad calling on business leaders to join us in committing to a net zero future through the Science-Based Targets Initiative. As part of our global community, we are asking you to help amplify our message on your social channels.

Reshare Atlassian's social posts on Twitter and LinkedIn.

14 comments

Comment

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

OMgoodness... my LI absolutely BLEW UP that week....!!!! Woooooh....... 🌈👏

Like # people like this
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

This commitment makes me really, really happy. As much as I love helping people do cool things, I love trees and rocks and critters and plants even more. 

You rock, Atlassian.

Like # people like this
Gwendolynn St Pierre May 13, 2022

Talk to me about specifics. If you are in a 100% remote SAaS company - how does net-zero look?

Like # people like this
Heloisa Tiscoski May 20, 2022

Hello!! Great ad. Can you share some ideas on Science-Based Targets Initiatives? 

Like # people like this
Heloisa Tiscoski May 20, 2022

@Chris Buzon Thanks for teaching me a new word: critters. 🤣

Like # people like this
Carolyn Hill May 26, 2022

If only governments would stop seeing this a political issue.  It's really not.  They need to get their heads out of their *&^$ and grow up.  Well done Atlassian!

Like # people like this
Daniel Depetris July 20, 2022

👏👏👏👏

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2022

This is great! I love working for a company who cares about our climate and I love using products from companies who do the same! I love companies that "walk the walk" and don't just talk about doing things and then never doing them. I work for CSAA Insurance Group (AAA Insurance) and they are making big commitments in this space. Read more here: https://www.bushnellmueller.com/blog/csaa-outlines-carbon-reduction-and-climate-commitments-in-esg-report 

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2022

And now planting trees by the thousands!!

A Tree Should Be Planted For This

Like # people like this
Ethon August 19, 2022

that is great!

Gautami Shinde October 7, 2022

Good to see a great initiative by Atlassian team. Kudos 

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Gergo Matyas October 21, 2022

As a former marketing manager, I really like this ad 🤩

Dhananjay Kumar November 11, 2022

Now we are Ducking the planet with all science and stuff.  But we are forgetting our basics. For example, Newton's law also knows as law of Karma. Nature will definitely maintain it's balance by ducking us.  :)  

Maelle RUILLON December 14, 2022

Hello. Can you share some actions/engagements taken by Atlassian for Climate protection ? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events