Community Content Awards: July 2019

40 comments

Comment

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2019

Yay Me! 

(and everyone else that received awards :) )

Like # people like this

Thank you Community Team and Community members!  I am humbled to be part of this incredible global "tribe" and thank you all for allowing me to participate.  I learn so much here every week - so much awesomeness!!! 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2019

Congrats Everyone!

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2019

Congratulations!

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2019

Love these Content Awards- thanks to the community team for creating new ways to highlight all the diversity of work being done across the community site and keeping it FUN!

Congratulations everyone! and does anyone need another thumb's up? Come find me- I'm passionate about giving encouragement :) Now I will proceed to like everyone's posts here so as to prove it...

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

What an epic job everyone. Great work. Congratulations!

🌟🤩🥇👏

It feels so rewarding to be included in this list of epic community personalities, however I must admit that it is the Community itself that made summit so awesome & engaging this year, as well as that Virtual Experience.

Hats off to the team that delivered that. It was truly amazing!

💝😵🤘🍻

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2019

I'm just asking for a friend but isn't there a badge connected to the content award? 😁

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 18, 2019

Oooh - so very exciting. I like the Community and I win an award because the community likes me :)

@Max Foerster - K15t - does the badge you are thinking off look something like this ...

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 2.11.55 PM.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 19, 2019

@Peter-Dave Sheehan  I gave your award badge to the right account, anyway ;) 

Congratulations all!!

Like # people like this
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2019

Thank you tons!

Michaela Mayer
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 22, 2019
Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2019

Awesome job everyone!

giphy (1).gif

Like # people like this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2019

Congrats all! :-)

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2019

Something wrong with my badges though - I somehow seems to have earned March 2018 batch on March 2019 again though we are running on October 2019 :p 

Marilo Meta May 25, 2020

Congratulations content-awards !! :D

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events