Community Content Awards: July 2019

contentawards19.png

The first half of 2019 flew by! The Community Content Awards give us an opportunity to reflect on some of the amazing things Community members have accomplished this year. The Content Awards are a fun way to recognize some of the folks who went above and beyond and to celebrate every member who contributes their expertise and passions to our Community. The best thing about these awards is that they're published twice yearly, meaning that all content creators have a shot at the spotlight!

That said, please join me in celebrating this round of standout contributors:

Top 10 super-contributors

@Nic Brough 

@Jack Brickey 

@Alexey Matveev 

@Antoine Berry 

@Tarun Sapra 

@Ollie Guan 

@Thomas Schlegel 

@Jodi LeBlanc 

@Suresh Mathusuthanan 

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

• Lead by example (Well rounded contribution)

Magnetic mentor (Most influential)

Thought leader (Innovative advice)

Rising star (Crescendo of activity)

Broadcast (Accessible ACE Content)

Thumbs up (Most kudos given)

Gold standard (Most kudos received)

Awesome Authors (Most engaging Articles)

Positively prolific (Most published posts)

Helping hand (High-quality solutions)

Beacon (Most successful Group leaders)

Super Grouper (Most group posts)

ACE-llent (ACE leader crushing the online content game)

Summit Superstar (Activity during Scavenger Hunt)

40 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 1, 2019

Special s/o to Atlassians who won Content Awards: @Ada Chen@Hayley Romine@Marty , @bgannin@Avinoam Zelenko :) 

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2019

Awesome job y'all!!! You folks rock.

Like # people like this
Patrick August 1, 2019

good work guys!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 1, 2019

And of course HUGE congratulations to our top 10 (Couldn't tag in the post because only 30 @ mentions allow!)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2019

Way to go Awardees - thanks for all you do!!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2019

Too much awesome for one post, tbqh. Congrats, y'all!

giphy

Like # people like this
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2019

Aww shucks!
Awesome to get the recognition. 

Even if the @mention points to an apparent alternate Atlassian account I didn't know I had (tied to my personal email address and not the one I've typically been contributing under).

Congrats to all awardees!

Like # people like this
Wade Tracy _Boise_ ID_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Good job all!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2019

Thanks a million and congrats everyone! So grateful to be part of this incredible community :)

Like # people like this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Atlassian Community Team thanks for the Award. It is a pleasure to work with each one of you and to share our experience. Thanks for the opportunity and for building bridges so we can know each other. The amazing effort behind the scene to make this possible is probably unknown by most of the community members, but not for us that are at your side. All of you mentioned and not mentioned here, YOU ROCK!!!!

Let's keep the pace and get our new users ready to move to the next step. The journey is enjoyable, the community is awesome! congratulations to everyone!

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Oh my, thank you, team!!! ♡

Congrats to all winners, you are now officially awesome! 😎  

Like # people like this
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Thanks community team for the recognition and the award. Feeling honoured and humbled. I wish to continue helping people in their Atlassian and Agile journeys for many more years to come. Cheers :)

Like # people like this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2019

We are a great team!!! Congratulations to everyone, who is in the list and who is not there yet!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Oh boy! It's 7.20 in the morning and I nearly choked on my tea in the office. Thanks a lot! 🎉Congratulations to everyone - I love this place! 😁

@Fabienne Gerhard, buddy team next summit again? You at home, I'm at Summit? 😁

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Congratulations to everyone!

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Thank you so much, I'm so happy :-) - and congratulations to all the others and thank you everyone making this community such a great place. It's not only these award-winning people which makes the community, it's every single one of you. 

Like # people like this
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 2, 2019

Congratulations to everyone awarded! Keep doing your great job :)

Like # people like this
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2019

Thanks! Really appreciated & motivated to do more! :-)

Best online community EVER!

Like # people like this
Russell Zera
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Wow, thanks all! Truly honored!

Like # people like this
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Well done everyone :) 

Like # people like this
Celina Zamora August 2, 2019

FANTASTIC job everyone and well deserved! You all are constantly reminding us of what makes our community one of a kind! Thank you for all the work you put into helping others and making a difference. 

Like # people like this
Michael Kimathi _AC Nairobi_ Kenya_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Congratulations to awardees you all deserve the recognition. 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2019

Congrats @all - just came back from a very hard week (or a more a hard month... time....) Wohoo such a great job everyone 

Love this community! @Max Foerster - K15t  - would love to be your summit buddy again - you're the absolutly best - still didn't have the time posting the pics of the wonderful stuff you got from me <3 I'm sorry, hope you know that

Here is the pic from one of the last AUG with our celebration of the community 

Attachment-2.jpeg

Like # people like this
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2019

Congrats everyone :)

Like # people like this
Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2019

Congrats :)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events