Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COVID-19(Words of encouragement)

Dear Community,

I know  that  in this chronic situation that we  all are into, Just wanted every one to  keep  calm, be safe and  help each other. If your neighbour is safe  then you are safe.

People we can do  this,  It is not the end of  world.  Stay safe and help any one in need of help. This time will pass as  there is time for every thing.

I myself  need to  be  at work till now  and even though it is not safe i  try my best to follow the protocol for being safe.

Cheer up and I hope this will pass soon and every thing  will be back to normal.

To those that lost their lives may they rest in peace.

Kind regards,

Mo

2 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2020

Fantastic post @Moses Thomas!  I couldn't agree with you more.  Even with everything happening we all need to stay safe and positive and I know that we will all get through this and be better people for it on the other side!

Have a great weekend!

Like Moses Thomas likes this
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2020

Thank you! @Jimmy Seddon  and have a great week ahead too and #stay#safe

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events