Atlassian gamers are ready to stream to help kids in hospitals on 18th June!

On Friday 18th Jun 2021 in Australia (Thursday 17th June evening in the US), Atlassians will be streaming games on twitch.tv/atlassianlive to raise money for the Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation.

DESIGN Social Tile_TW_Atlassian_white.png

If you would like to join the fun, there will be multiple streams available and various events happening during the day.

Visit the campaign's main page on Tiltify for the full schedule. You will also be able to interact with the Atlassians using chat and influence their actions in games, too!

And according to this tweet by Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation, Salesforce is joining the challenge!

Let us know if you have any questions!

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

That's really amazing @Martin Varga!  I'm an Extra Life participant myself for my local hospital so I know the amazing work that can be done.  I will do my best to try and stop but at some point while you guys are streaming.

Like Martin Varga likes this
Martin Varga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2021

Good on ya, Jimmy! Atlassian also participates in Extra-life. This is an attempt to bring a similar event to Australia!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jay June 28, 2021

Sad I missed this.

Like Martin Varga likes this
Martin Varga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2021

@Jay It actually took off pretty well, now you can watch various events at https://www.twitch.tv/atlassianlive

There was a Dungeons&Dragons event just this morning, including our head of engineering!

Cheryl Grady October 25, 2021

It's great that people on Twitch help children who need it. Twitch isn't such a bad playground at all, as they say. Although it has disadvantages. Well, I'm sure that it is much easier to reach a large audience on it than on YouTube. For example, I got my audience thanks to the clips I made with the twitch clips manager. They were in the top related to fortnite, I generally stream fortnite. And before that, I streamed csgo, but there were almost no viewers for 10-15. But fortnight I play superbly

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2022

missed it

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events