Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Gamers in Australia once again hit play for sick kids!

After the success of our previous event, the Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation has decided to make this event their official fundraiser in October 2021 under a new name Stream Team.

And it's not just about gaming this year! We have some interesting streams coming up. Atlassian artists, makers & lego builders are joining the gamers. You can watch how are we doing on our campaign page. We will have streams the whole October. 

And you can join too! Visit the main campaign page and create your own individual campaign, or even create your company or community team! https://tiltify.com/schf/stream-team

This year UNSW, Salesforce and Zip.co are joining the fundraiser and we'd love to see you challenge us, too!

If you are located in the U.S., Atlassians also participate in the Extra-life.org event.

foundation-stream-team.png

1 comment

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

@Martin Varga from one Extra-Lifer to another, I LOVE what you guys are doing!  I hope you all do really well raising money for such a wonderful cause (I'm a Sick Kids Canada supporter).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events