Are you a JQL master?

Test your powers with our quiz! 💪🏽

Just for fun, the Elements team made this test for you. Take 10 minutes to see how well you know Jira queries
Go to JQL quiz

JQL quiz from Elements.png

🏅 Did you ace it? Share your results in a comment : )

The correction can be found at the end of the quiz, by clicking on the button at the bottom right of the screen.

7 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 8, 2020

12 out of 16 for me. There are some fields I have never used so I'm happy with my score.

Like # people like this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2020

Similar for me - 13 out of 16 with some educated guessing involved. :)

Thank you for the little challenge!

Like # people like this
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2020
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2020

I got a 16/16! But I did some guessing on the ones involving SLAs. I truly knew the answers to 12.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2020

12 of 16 here, a passing grade...

Like # people like this
Fidele Tsognong April 1, 2021

I got 15/16 , it's amazing

Like # people like this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2022

@Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_  - has this quiz been moved?  I found it to be really helpful but like a broken JQL query all I get is an error now

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events