Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptavist and Nic - an "Ask Me Anything" event on Twitter

Please forgive me for the "markety" posting, but Adaptavist are, after all, who I work for, and they've asked me nicely.

On June 28th, I’m being given the keys to Adaptavist's twitter account. I will be answering your questions, and generally chatting about my career, experience, and opinions on development and Atlassian related subjects.

The event is taking place between 1-3pm British Summer Time, on Friday the 28th of June, on our Twitter channel @adaptavist

This is a slightly less formal way for me to chat with some of you in the Atlassian community and maybe be a bit more personal than I am in my few blogs.

So if you want to ask me questions, tweet them to @Adaptavist with the hashtag #Nictakeover.  Some will be approved before the event and these ones will definitely be answered.  I will then be answering some that I receive live on the day.

This is your chance to ask me your questions that you would not normally post on community! It's a step away from answering Atlassian-product questions for me, and I look forward to seeing what people will be asking!

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2019

That's awesome @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-!  I'll be making a note of that on my calendar.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Manuel Bastardo Castellano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2019

Im interested on more content like this? Do you have a blog or article? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2019

I do not blog very often.  I don't think our marketing team would be too upset if I said what usually happens when I blog.  They ask me to do something, and give me a subject.  I write what I want on that subject, they do some polishing (I often come back and change their words to ones I am more likely to use, so it still feels like it is mine), and we publish.  Hence, all my blogs are Adaptavist ones!

I never write them on my own.  I have a pile of articles I'd like to write for Community but have no time to, and I'd rather do them than a blog.

There are some gems from my colleagues at https://www.adaptavist.com/blog/ though - most  of them are far better writers than me.  Some are a bit salesy, but, it pays the bills, so that's understandable.  I'd also recommend the Atlassian blogs, and frankly, several of Adaptavist's competitors in the Atlassian field.

On an upbeat note - Adaptavist considered this to be a success, so they're trying to volunteer more of our people to do them.  I enjoyed it more than I expected, and I'm hoping we can do more (yes, including me and my cat - Morticia stayed with me throughout, "helping")

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events