2021A3 - A recap of my articles from 2020

Hey, Community!

This is @Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM and you can ignore the 1st few letters from the title because it was just for me to analyze and track things easily, being said that this is the third article that I’m going to publish in 2021!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported me in the last 9 months of my Journey after being Atlassian Community Leader, starting from Community Managers, Community Leaders to all Members of the community! I’m really grateful to be an Atlassian Community Leader!

Special Thanks to Erica Moss & Monique vdB

Ok!! So, a lot of things happened last year a lot of trouble, a lot of problems and issues we face but most importantly we haven’t left doing our best to improvise things. A lot of troublesome things happened last year but some good things also being introduced!

In 2021 most of us are aiming to start a fresh new life, so do I. Now let me share a random quote on this new year’s occasion

“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”

By the way, I’m going to share these quotes on every article to motivate every reader of my articles till 10th January, after that I’ll try something different! 🙂😋

Now let me come to the point, A lot of different articles I have published throughout the last year and I think many of the articles are still really important to read and the new members of the Atlassian community will definitely read those articles.

Here I’m listing down all the articles below:

This is a roundup of the resources I have to help you navigate the community. So, if you are a new member of this community make sure you read these guides & FAQ:

• Community guidelinesThese are our rules of engagement, aka how to make sure your account doesn't get suspended or banned.
  • FAQ: Covers frequently asked questions about the community and how it works.
  • Voice and tone guideTo give you a sense of our general vibe. 

Make sure to comment down below so that you can earn some cool badges, points, & kudos as well, maybe something more too. A lot of awesome awarding system has been introduced in the community for everyone!

(I'm not providing any points or badges, it was Atlassian community who is giving these awards to all members who stay active in this community and continue contributing!)

Are you wondering what else you can write in the comment except “Thanks for sharing”? then here is a nice question for you to comment down below!

What was your resolution for 2021?

7 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Wow, I have a lot to read ...

Thanks for sharing !!!

Cheers

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas ,

Those are important and I wrote while learning about how the community works! The real thing is coming this year!

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Shay Hayden January 2, 2021

Thanks @Soumyadeep Mandal !

This year in 2021, I would like to participate in marathons if there will be any!

Like # people like this
Mohini Yaswin January 2, 2021

Hi, i'm new to the community, thank you for sharing. I would like go out and meet my friends.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Rafael Naylor January 2, 2021

Hello @Soumyadeep Mandal , Thank you for sharing the articles and guideline! 

My resolution for 2021 is to read more to learn more.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal , looks ike I have a huge to-do list of reads :)

This definitely inspires me to start my first article, Thank you

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2021

Hi @Shay Hayden @Mohini Yaswin @Rafael Naylor 

All the best for your resolution 2021!

@Vinod Ramadoss Those articles have got some good information & resources but need more improvements just because I was learning at that time! This year in 2021, I'm going to write some good quality, informational as well as resourceful articles!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events