2021A10 - What's my New Year Resolution 2021!

Hey, Community!

This is @Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM and you can ignore the 1st few characters from the title because it was just for me to analyze and track things easily, being said that this is the tenth article that I’m going to publish in 2021!

Special thanks to @Bridget for this wonderful theme for the article.

Now let me share a random quote on this new year’s occasion

“You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.”

By the way, I’m going to share these quotes on every article to motivate every reader of my articles till 10th January, after that I’ll try something different! 🙂😋

Now let me come to the point, New Year is the time to party but it is also the time for us to bring something new into our life. We must remember one thing that the change we want in our life should be good and should have some good influence on our life. We are humans, so good and bad both are there within us. When a child is born in the world, the heart is pure and it learns by observing different people while growing. When we are old enough, it is the time to shape ourselves into a good person.

Now a question arises what makes a perfect New Year Resolution?

Basically, It is an idea to shapes us in a better way to consider a New Year Resolution. As human beings, we should refine our thoughts, cultivate good habits, and enhance our personality every day of the year. A few resolutions that can be considered great to be added to a New Year Resolution list are:

Learning A New Stuff: It is always wise to learn as many new things as possible in our life. So, planning to learn new stuff can be considered a cool New Year Resolution.

Wiping Away Procrastination from Life: One of the toughest things human beings can get rid of is the action of delaying or postponing something. We should avoid postponed or delaying things for later. If we start completing all our tasks one by one on time, we can get the best results out of everything.

Taking up ourselves to Good position: By position, it means improvising our mind and work both personally and professionally in the best possible way.

Going Eco-Friendly: As human beings, we know that it is high time we go green and stay safe. The adverse effects the environment is facing, like Melting Glaciers, Global Warming, Worst Disasters can all be lessened to some extent by being Eco-friendly. Nowadays it’s not only about nature but it’s also about us.

Being Kind to All: Above all, trying to be kind to everyone without any expectation from others in return can be considered the best New Year Resolution. There is no such good habit as Loving our Fellow Human Beings.

The above list of resolutions is one of the best resolutions that fit any person. But we have to take some time and analyze ourselves and come up with a New Year Resolution that makes us a better person this year.

So this is my New Year resolution of this year, I have been already following this so the aim is to take it to its NEXT LEVEL. 😀🙂😋😎

I hope everyone enjoyed reading this article about New Year Resolution and I hope it will also help you to write your article on New Year Resolution article.

Now the important stuff of the community:

If you are new to the community or not if you haven’t read the guidelines of this community please make sure you read them and also it changes frequently so keep your eye on it! The guidelines and the links are available in this article

2021A1 - Happy New Year - Welcome To The Tech Community Group!

Make sure to comment down below so that you can earn some cool badges, points, & kudos as well, maybe something more too. A lot of awesome awarding system has been introduced in the community for everyone! Just one thing, don’t spam otherwise you will be banned!

(I'm not providing any points or badges, it was Atlassian community who is giving these awards to all members who stay active in this community and continue contributing!)

Are you wondering what else you can write in the comment except “Thanks for sharing”? then here is a nice question for you to comment down below!

Tell us what’s your New Year resolution in one or two sentences, or however you want in the comments?

4 comments

Comment

Ishika Patel January 6, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

This article was really good one!

I have a small resolution which is Learning new things!

Harsh Tandon January 6, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal ,

All the best for your resolution! I was planning to do some online courses & certifications!

Dhruv Das January 6, 2021

Hey @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

I think you are doing great! I loved the way you wrote the article!

My resolution is to go for a vacation and learn some new stuffs!

By vacation I mean to stay away from work and home like camping, hiking, trekking, trip etc.

Pritam Das January 6, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal !

I must say this article is really good! Keep it up!

My resolution of this year is to support my family on a better way!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events