cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Atlassian Community Year in Review

36 comments

Comment

伟哎 December 21, 2021

Merry Christmas to all my Atlantic team friends ,Thank you !

Like # people like this
伟哎 December 21, 2021

Thank all my friends in Atlanta for going through 2021 with me. My life is so lonely without you. Thank you again for your help !

Like # people like this
albogast kiyogoma December 21, 2021

Well Done Everyone. Wish you all happy holiday!

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2021

Thanks for Sharing

Amazing !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Like # people like this
Michele Budri December 22, 2021

This is an awesome year in review post!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

I love stats!  These are amazing!  Thank you @Bridget and the whole Community team!  This would happen without all of your help and support!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

Love the gif @Jimmy Seddon 🤩  🙌

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2021

Wonderful and lovely stats for any community we have online. Kudos and pat on the back for every member, leader and Atlassian team.

Happy Christmas and advanced New Year wishes :)

Like # people like this
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

amazing !

伟哎 January 10, 2022

Thank you very much for all the friends I miss,I wish you peace, health and all the best in 2022 。

Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

I must have missed @Darline Auguste 's rendition of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" song this year.  ;)

Congrats to all on surviving/thriving in 2021 and happy 2022 to the community!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events