2018 Community Content Awards

57 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2019

Well done everyone!

I'm going to admit to a slight bias though - I love the idea of a "boundless positivity" award, if nothing else, to help balance out my grumpiness.  And although there was a lot of competition for it, I think the right people made it to the top!

Like # people like this
_Fabian A. Lopez January 4, 2019

@Bridget and Community team, thanks for your consideration and wish you the best for the 2019!

It is great to interact with each one of you and with the whole Atlassian Community!

Like # people like this
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2019

Congrats to everyone! Here's to an awesome 2019!

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2019

I’m thrilled and honored to be a part of this list of outstanding contributors as well as the entire Community. Congratulations to everyone and thanks for all you do to make the Community great!

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2019

Well done and congratulations to all you fine folks who make my days brighter and happier with your shared knowledge, insight, and sense of humor!  Huzzah!!!

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2019

Congratulations everyone, well deserved! :-)

Like # people like this
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2019

Congratulations to everyone 

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2019

Oh wow!! Hey thanks and congrats to everyone on the list. Y'all are awesome and make this community the great thing that it is.

Like # people like this
Michele Lim [Cprime] January 7, 2019

Happy New Year everyone!! Really happy and appreciative to be on this list, thanks for making our Community so engaging and supportive. Congrats to all and looking forward to another gif filled 2019!! 

Like # people like this
Madhura A S January 7, 2019

Congratulations !!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
kavi shree
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2019

Congratulations.....All.... :)

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2019

Congrats All!

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 9, 2019

Congrats to our winners & so proud of you all!!

dhMeAzK

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2019

Congratz all and happy new year (a bit late, true!)

edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2019

Congrats!

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2019

Congratulations everyone! Thanks for your great work! 

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2019

@Bridget + the Atlassian Team. Thanks for the Award gift. I got it yesterday and it will help me capturing new ideas as well! Nicely done!.

Award2018.jpg

Like # people like this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2019
Like Fadoua likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 11, 2019

@Alexey Matveev, I just found out I can't ship swag to Russia! Just sent you a Stride to brainstorm how I might get yours to you. 

Like # people like this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2019

Thank you @Bridget

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2019

Thank YOU Bridget and Atlassian Team! I received my package yesterday.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2019

Thanks @Bridget! Now I have something to keep my woodworking ideas in. :-)

Karolina Lasoń [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 14, 2019

Congrats to all on the list! 

Like Fadoua likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2019

The list reads very well. You earned it guys, congratulations! :)

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2019

Congratulations!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events