2018 Community Content Awards

awards.png

Happy New Year, Atlassian Community!

Another year marks another round of gratitude from the entire Atlassian Team to the entire Atlassian Community. The level of engagement and contribution of our members continues to astound and humble us. While we can’t list every member in this round of awards, we promise to continue to celebrate those who go above and beyond to build and support our Community!

Before we dive into the individual award categories for 2018, I want to congratulate our overall top content contributors. Thank you for pouring your heart + soul into our Community––we don’t know how you find the time to balance using Atlassian products AND writing about them!

Perfect 10 awards

1. @Thomas Schlegel

2. @Alexey Matveev

3. @Alana Fernando

4. @Ollie Guan

5. @Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_

6. @Davin Studer

7. @Jodi LeBlanc

8. @Meg Holbrook

9. @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_

10. @Levente Szabo _Midori_

Individual awards

Boundless Positivity (Most positive comments)

Conversationalist (High-quality comments)

Gold standard (Most liked content)

Helping hand (High-quality solutions)

Loyalist (Frequent sign-ins)

Allstar (Well rounded contribution)

Pied Piper (Most influential)

Rising star (Crescendo of activity)

Talk of the town (Most commented on)

Thought leader (Innovative advice)

AUG-cellence (AUG leader crushing the online content game)

Positively prolific (Super contributor) 

Overall and individual winners will receive a surprise in the mail from us soon :). 

Please join us in congratulating all of our superstar winners! Feel free to tag other members who also deserve a shoutout in the comments.

Everyone has a chance to get involved in the Atlassian Community content game! Learn everything you need to know about Atlassian Articles and get started by entering your idea for an Article by filling out this form.

Have an idea but want more guidance? Reach out to me directly: I'm bsauer@atlassian.com. 

57 comments

Comment

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2019

congrats.gif

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2019

Me and Mo be like:

tina-fey-cumberbatch-chosen-to-present.gif

Like # people like this
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2019

Congrats to all of you.

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2019

Wow thank you so much! Congrats to all the Community Content Award winners - so amazing! :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2019

Big congrats to all on this list — keep being awesome!

ru.gif

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2019

hooray!!!

giphy

Like # people like this
Deleted user January 3, 2019

Wow, thanks @Bridget,

This is surprising 😀 though the prize has been getting to know you all. 

Like # people like this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2019

Congrats!

Where is Nic?

I reread this article three times, but I did not find Nic :(

Like # people like this
Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2019

Awesome! Thank you for the award. What a great way to kick off the new year. 

Big thanks to @Michael Wolfe for shouldering his fair share of the workload!

Like # people like this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2019

Congratulations to all of my friends here for their contributions - making this the BEST community around! So excited to see what's in store for us this year!

Image result for party gif

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2019

Congratulations and thanks to everyone !

I hope more Chinese partners can join the community and share their experiences in 2019!

Like # people like this
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2019

Thanks for the award and congrats to every contributor on and off this list!

Like # people like this
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

Wow thank you - so glad to share the "Boundless positivity" award with @Fadoua! Congratulations to all champs!

I feel like @Thomas Schlegel should get a Santa award for his advent calendars.

200w_d

Like # people like this
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2019

Yey!❤️❤️❤️ Congratulations all!

Agree with @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ 😃

giphy.gif

Like # people like this
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

Congratulations to all winners!!!!

2018 was definitely an awesome year. Getting to meet fellow champions in Barcelona at summit. It was my first summit and had the opportunity to give a talk as well at the Summit. Amazing memories!

Looking forward to a rocking 2019 !

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

Thank you so much and congratulations to all the others!

Like # people like this
Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2019

Thanks @Bridget, and congratulations to everyone on the awards list (as well as the whole Community) for being so awesome!

Like # people like this
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2019

Congratz to you all! It's an amazing gift to be part of this awesome community! 

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

Congratulations to everyone in this wonderful community - and of course wow to the winners. 

Let's have a big celebration

@Bridget let's not forget @Andy - PTC Redundant the fun man :)

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2019

Wow @Fabienne Gerhardsuch an honourable mention! Thank you so much. 😍🌟

You really made my year! (And it's only just started! Hah hah. #HowCan2019GetAnyBetter!?)

Here's a stupid live GIF of me having fun as I travel to a client - just to prove I deserve such a title.

5031D76E-AF0C-4CB8-9A35-F0CA0C2D3036.GIF

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant - made my friday and a great start for the year!

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

These are such fun and motivating awards, @Bridget - thanks for putting the time in to doing them :) Congrats, everyone, on making Community better and better each min/day/year. Happy 2019!

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

Congratulations everyone! I know there are more people helping whose names are not on the list. They should be more than sure that they are winners as well.

Atlassian made my day another time 😇

Like # people like this
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2019

I'm honored to be associated with such a fabulous list of fellow Community members!  Thanks @Bridget, the Atlassian Community team, and all the wonderful users who make this group so helpful, vibrant, and legitimately fun to be part of.  

Like # people like this
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2019

Congratulations to everyone on the list. Have a great 2019 year :)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events