Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Atlassian resources to help you embrace remote work

As more and more folks around the globe begin working from home, we want to equip you with helpful tips and advice on how to make the most out of a work-from-home situation. Check out these posts from Atlassian to help ramp up your remote skills in a hurry. 

1. Ramping up on remote work in a hurry
  2. Work from home tips 
  3. 10 tips for virtual team building
  4. Embrace remote work ultimate guide
  5. How distributed code reviews can foster team spirit
  6. How to navigate diverse communication styles at work
  7. 7 weird ways to combat "hermit" habits as a remote worker
  8. 500 Atlassians worked remotely for a week - here's what we found
  9. Remote office tours - a look into 10 remote setups of home office workers
  10. How to be a happy and productive remote worker

Hungry for more? Keep an eye on the remote work section of Work Life, Atlassian's blog, to keep up with the future of remote work trends and check the Trello blog for nearly endless remote content.

Be sure to comment with your favorite snippet of wisdom from any of the above posts or comments with other Articles you have found helpful from around the web. We're sending love and health to all the remote workers out there! 

2 comments

Comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2020

I wrote this post about Lessons I've Learned from a Distributed Workforce for Elastic (the company I work for) last year, and it's because I thoroughly enjoy remote work and I know it has so many benefits. It can be tough to get used to at first, but once you do, there's so many benefits!

If you have any questions or are struggling with anything, hit me up - I love talking about remote work and the Trello blog is a wealth of knowledge of great productivity tips and how-to remote. (PS - Trello is an AMAZING tool for remote workers. Great way to keep in touch on projects when you're all working in different places.

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Stumbled across this - how could I miss this!

Thanks for this getting this articles together @Bridget 

@Brittany Joiner love your post :) you mentioned great points! I'm working on a fast-we have not a real idea about remote work-whitepaper at the moment and I love all kind of inspiration

Thanks in advance

Like Bridget likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events