Who is Billy Poggi and why does he like Unicorns?

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2018

This is Billy's introduction.  

I've been with the Atlassian User Group, NOVA and DC for a while now.  First becoming a member back in 2013 and then a Leader in 2014.  The best part has been the people who make up the community and all the cool tricks they've taught me!

I like unicorns more for what they represent and how they give me a goal to strive for awesome-ness.  Plus they have super cool flowing hair.  With color.

@Michelle Simkonis and @Dana Jansen \(Confluence Queen\) are the reality check that help keep me sane and really take this whole community up a notch!  :

4 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2018

@Dana Jansen \(Confluence Queen\) the html doesn't like your parenthesis's :( 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 21, 2018

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC it seems to have no problem with yours though-- that's weird!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 21, 2018

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC Fadoua had issues mentioning you as well.  

Billy and @Dana Jansen - Confluence Queen, this may be working for me only because I'm an admin. I suggest using brackets instead for now, which we know works fine.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2018

First time I am learning about your love to Unicorns, good to know!

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2018

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC I saw a unicorn costume at Target the other day and thought about picking it up and mailing it to you. But I don't want to get you something you already might own!

But I will totally come visit your AUG if you set this up at a summer event:

https://www.target.com/p/big-mouth-toys-unicorn-sprinkler-white/-/A-53015426

image.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 21, 2018

I have a giant unicorn head in my garage, also from Target. The kind of thing that you don't know why you need it, but you need it. My child was terrified when I put it on, however. I wonder if it will fit in my suitcase for Summit....

Carol Jones June 21, 2018

That ginormous union sprinkler looks like an amazing idea for a future kid-friendly event .. :D

Dana Jansen - Confluence Queen
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2018

@Daniel EadsI will definitely set up the sprinkler and video Billy running through it

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2018

@Carol Jones yes!!! 

Michelle Simkonis _NOVA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2018

You are the uni in our corny!

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2018

#liveittothemax 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events