cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your question?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

Good evening All,

My apology for the delayed post.

If we can have Atlassian Team answer your questions: what is the question, you will have for them? It could be technical or non-technical.

Best,

Fadoua 

Q+and+A@2x.png

1 comment

Comment

Vlad December 12, 2019

Did no one have a question...I stayed up until 3am last night trying to load up Confluence 7.2 to a new Ubuntu server with absolutely no luck... even went to this page since it was related toe the errors and still am confused! :( https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-does-not-start-due-to-spring-application-context-has-not-been-set-218278311.html?_ga=2.166787646.1831802113.1575912301-754242436.1566936778

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2019

Did you try to follow the troubleshooting steps on the page you provided @Vlad ? It is worth staying up until 3 am, once you find the issue you will never forget it again 😛

Any luck?

Best,

Fadoua

Vlad December 17, 2019

I have and none of them did it, what I wound up doing is looking elsewhere and once I did, I was able to make it. Basically took me clearing cache before taking the xml backup, then deleting all the plugin stuff from home directory before starting confluence. That seems to have done it. Too bad i was not able to learn this sooner, so this means the upgrade will have to wait until second week of January! :(

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2019

That's the beauty of it, is scratching your head and looking everywhere for a solution.

At least you found a solution (🤚🏼). Sometimes there is no solution then either open a ticket with Atlassian or redo the whole instal/ from scratch.

Best,

Fadoua

Vlad December 17, 2019

Yeah, how often does that get picked up by Atlassian though and people on the forums should stop being selfish and post a resolution if they found it instead of keeping these topics without end result and just having folks comment from time to time not knowing if their suggestion worked! :(

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events