What's your favorite Atlassian Logo?

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2018

Hello Everyone, 

Billy here.

What's your favorite Atlassian Logo?

Here's a link in case you want to get the deets.  

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/our-bold-new-brand

Screenshot 2018-10-16 10.50.25.png

5 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2018

I think I like Trello the most as it's so visibly close to the actual product.  But... Bitbucket.  It's a bucket.  Buckets hold stuff.  Like code.  

Carol Jones October 16, 2018

I really like the main Jira one, but not sure exactly how it represents the tool.  Crowd's logo is a lock, that makes sense.  Clover's is a clover.  Fisheye's is a fish and an eye depending on how you look at it.  Sourcetree is a tree.  etc.  Are the different arrows in the main Jira logo possibly representing statuses in a workflow?

Matt Doar October 16, 2018

The t-shirt I get most comments on is the old Stash (now Bitbucket Server) with all the git commands printed in interesting nested circles.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2018

I like this old Logo.

logo.jpg

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2018

@Ollie Guan Old Charlie is helping great causes, he is busy now.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 18, 2018

I like JIRA and JIRA Core.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events