cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did you learn?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2019

Good Day everyone,

I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving, and you are getting ready for Christmas.

Today my question will be very simple: what is the most valuable lesson(s) learned during the year 2019?

I am really hoping to see people sharing their lesson(s) learned as they could serve us as well.

Best,

Fadoua

Lesson Learned.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Daniel J Kessler December 4, 2019

To be a proponent of equality is to be an advocate for the equality of opportunity and not the equality of outcome

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019

Can you please elaborate a little bit on how you are planning to incorporate the change in your life @Daniel J Kessler ?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2019

My lesson learned was: even though some people have very high education and lot of years of experience, if they lack human skills they are worth nothing. Bringing them to your team will be a total disaster.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events