cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the October Members

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2019

We love to see more people joining our group.

Welcome.jpeg

5 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2019

Welcome @Todd Chevalier !

Like Erica Moss likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2019

Welcome @syed.faraz !

Like Erica Moss likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 10, 2019

Welcome @Alexandra Stern ! Glad to see that you joined our group 😉

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2019

Thank you for joining the NOVA Group @HarryH !

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2019

@Vladimir Barr I like Mignons that's why I couldn't stop myself from welcoming you to the group! We will talk later about 2 usernames in the same group 🤪

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events