Tuesday Tips & Tricks

Good Day everyone,

This week will be all about Team 21, there is a lot of excitement about it in the Atlassian Community. However to be honest nothing will equal the real experience, meeting people, learning, getting swags,....then BASH

Well today I will share a post from a fellow community leader who took time to share with us some very good tips that can be useful not only for Team 21 but any other virtual event you may attend in the future(by future I mean within the next few months before we can resume our normal life)

Big thank you to @G subramanyam !

Below is the link to his post:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Team-2021/Team-2021-Prep-Slides-Experience-amp-insights-by-Erica-and-Wade/ba-p/1673556

Best,

Fadoua

Community.png

3 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Thanks for sharing this link, @Fadoua ! I have read it. It provides some really useful tips for attending any virtual conference.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Fadoua thank you for tagging me on this post. I see the thread of your postings "Tuesday Tips & Tricks" very unique and eye catching. With every post, I'm learning a new conversation, seeing a thread with ACL's sharing their knowledge and exploring different hats of the platform. I'm loving it.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

I was honest when I said I liked your initiative @G subramanyam . I will promote here anything that is worth to be shared.

Like G subramanyam likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events