Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday Tips & Tricks

Wow time flies, already Tuesday!!! 

Well today's tip will be about ScriptRunner. A big thank you to @Matt Doar for sharing it!

We all focus on writing scripts while customizing tasks in Jira, I personally never invested my time looking into the other plugin's features especially the built-in scripts.

I can tell you guys that those scripts can be a tremendous help to some tedious tasks. I was lucky to learn from Matt that one of the tasks that took me every time 1/2 day could be done by using "Bulk Custom Field" under Built Scripts.

For those of you who didn't get a chance to learn more about some of the features available within the plugin. It is really worth the time.

Until next tip or trick, stay safe while enjoying the nice weather.

Best,

Fadoua

ScriptRunner.png

3 comments

Comment

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

Hi, @Fadoua ! 

Thank you for tips&tricks post! It is "Bulk Import Custom Field Values".

I can add useful video about this feature and docs.

Like Fadoua likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

Hm, I got problems with embeding video here 😩

Link to video.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing this tip, @Fadoua !

Like Fadoua likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events