Thrusday, February 21st

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2019

Good day,

Meetup.png

Another snowy day!!!! Not sure if I made the right decision by moving from Illinois to Virginia 🤪

This is a reminder that tomorrow night is our NOVA AUG Meetup. Join us to learn more about JIRA 8.0, share thoughts or ask questions.

If you will be driving tonight, drive safe

Best

NOVA AUG Leaders

2 comments

Comment

Bill Tanner February 21, 2019

I'll be there tonight.  Looking forward to the meeting, Jira 8.0, and seeing everyone.

-Bill

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2019

Looking to see you tonight @Bill Tanner !

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2019

So exciting to see so many familiar faces and new ones tonight! Thank you for the great topics, questions, and ideas you are sharing!

Thank you for joining us @Bill Tanner , @caryb , @Chris Nicosia , @Jameson Finney , @Janusz Wasiolek , @John Kennedy , @Michael Soh , @Michelle Simkonis , @Vlad , @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC

Bill Tanner February 22, 2019

Thanks, Fadoua.

As always, I enjoyed the meeting and left with lots of good info and recommendations.  Looking forward the next meeting!

Like • Fadoua likes this
Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2019

Thanks @Fadoua  I had a great time.   Here are some links regarding one of our topics from last night:

In regards to Jira version compatibility with other Atlassian tools you generally only need to be concerned in two areas:

Are all my Jira product versions compatible?  

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjira/jira-applications-compatibility-matrix-875304597.html

And if you are linking up your Atlassian tools, will the application links work correctly? 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/applinks/application-links-version-matrix-779174762.html

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2019

Thank you so much @Chris Nicosia ! Yes I feel yesterday's meetup was one of the best!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2019

Thank you @Bill Tanner ! I feel the same way I learned a lot.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events