Thanksgiving Tuesday

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2018

Good morning All,

First of all, Happy early Thanksgiving from the NOVA AUG Leaders! I am anticipating no one will be looking at the group on Thanksgiving Day 😊

Today's topic will be different than the others.

There is so much to be thankful for in this life. Seeing cancer patients in our office has been a daily reminder for me, that I should be thankful for lot of things I have.

What are you thankful for?

happy-thanksgiving.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2018

I'm thankful for great people like you @Fadoua :) 

Thanks for all the effort you contribute in making this world just a little less intimidating and special for those in the community.  

Also, I'm thankful for that jellied cranberry sauce.  I'd eat that straight outta the can if I could... ;) 

https://express.google.com/u/0/product/14518573083164937790_5988197693856146876_10046?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=tu_cu&utm_content=eid-lsjeuxoeqt&gtim=CP-9pqLfwfeu3QEQ0Y3NzIHnge0RGPCFYSIDVVNEKKC_l-AFML5O&utm_campaign=10046&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkqWY0rDj3gIVg6_ICh0GxASYEAQYASABEgIoM_D_BwE  

[emoticon of billy drooling over thought of cranberry sauce in a can] 

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2018

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC I will make sure to get you one next time we meet

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2018

I'm definitely thankful for Champions like you who make our little corner of the internet so special. ✨ And personally, I'm thankful for my health, a tremendous group of friends & to be pursuing my goals in a city that I love. 🗽

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2018

Sweet fairy tale, definitely health is something we should always be thankful for.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events