cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stronger Together

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020

Good Day everyone,

Today during the Atlassian Virtual Community Leader Workshop our Nova Group ranked among the most active groups! 

Kuddos everyone!

I will also take time to congratulate @Jodi LeBlanc PEI Community Leader for her amazing work inside and outside the Atlassian Community 👏👏. Her group ranked among the best as well!

I invite you guys to check Jodi's articles, and her Trello Mastery. 

Stay well and safe everyone!

Best,

Fadoua

hands-clapping-applause-bravo-vector-23848359.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

@Fadoua Go, Fadoua! Go, @Jodi LeBlanc

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

What a beautiful message @Fadoua - thank you for your kind words! Congrats to you and your outstanding North Virginia group - I completely agree, we are stronger together. 

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

@Jodi LeBlanc I always admire your creativity and hard work!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2020

Thanks @Fadoua I feel the same way about you! ♡

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events