cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spot 7 differences

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2018

Hi All,

I think by now, you noticed that I am a HUGE fan of spotting differences. Please feel free to share a game with the group if you have one.

The plates look so yummy, however one of them has some extras. Let's find them:

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.11.16 PM.png

2 comments

Comment

Aswin Achuthan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2018

I got 6 .. soo close 😃

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.11.16 PM.jpg

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2018

@Aswin Achuthan I found all of them ✌️

Like Aswin Achuthan likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2018

Here are the differences I found:

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.11.16 PM.png

Aswin Achuthan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2018

@Fadoua awesome 😄 👏 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2018

I was hungry @Aswin Achuthan 😂 😂 😂

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events