Next NOVA AUG Meetup

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2019

Good evening Members,

My apology for the late post, I was thinking it is Monday since I didn't go to work yesterday.

Wanted to make sure that you all are aware that "Francis Martens - Atlassian Certified Engineer" from iDalko will be presenting from NY next week.

Please join us for a live demo.

Best,

iDalko.png

3 comments

Comment

Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2019

Thanks for the heads up @Fadoua !   Hopefully, we'll see a new event posted for this soon :) 

Michelle Simkonis _NOVA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2019

Post is up!!!

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2019

BIG thank you to @francis for the great demo yesterday night!

Chapeau to all people who made it yesterday after a long day at work, 42 degrees, and non-stop rain @Michelle Simkonis _NOVA_ , @Chris Nicosia , @Vladimir Barr , @Sam Brody , @Todd_Hull , @Craig Wheeler , @Dinesh Loyapalli

I apologize to 2 other people who I couldn't tag here (Srinivas, and Krishnna)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events